I am currently a postdoc at the University of Sheffield, UK, with Tom Bridgeland. I completed my PhD studies at the University of Pavia, Italy, under the supervision of Jacopo Stoppa.
Geometry and mathematical physics.
Geometric structures arising from enumerative theories and wall-crossing phenomena. Bridgeland stability conditions, Frobenius like structures and connections with integrable systems, representation of quivers, mathematical physics.
2018-19: MAS439 - Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry
Publications and Preprints
- A quantized Riemann-Hilbert problem in Donaldson-Thomas theory, A.Barbieri, T.Bridgeland, J.Stoppa, arXiv 1905.00748
- A Riemann-Hilbert problem for uncoupled BPS structures, arXiv 1802.07655
In Manuscripta Mathematica (2019)
- A construction of Frobenius manifolds from stability conditions, A.Barbieri, J.Stoppa, T.Sutherland , arXiv 1612.06295
In Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 118 (6), 1328-1366 (2019)
- Frobenius type and CV-structures for Donaldson-Thomas theory and a convergence property, A.Barbieri, J.Stoppa, arXiv 1512.01176
In Communications in Analysis and Geometry, Vol. 27, No. 2 (2019)
Phd Thesis: "Frobenius type structures and manifolds from stability conditions on quiver categories"
Talks and Conferences
- Hamburg, Workshop on BPS-states, topological recursion, exact WKB and abelianisation (25-28/11/2019), A quantum Riemann-Hilbert problem in Donaldson-Thomas theory
- MSRI Berkeley, Holomorphic differentials in Mathematics and Physics - Connections for women (15-16/08/2019), Kontsevich-Soibelman wall-crossing formula and a (quantum) Riemann-Hilbert problem
- Loughbourough, Workshop in Geometry and Mathematical Physics (30/03/2019), A Riemann-Hilbert problem for uncoupled BPS structures
- Lisbon, Seminario do Grupo do Fisica Matematica (07/01/2019), Introduction to Wall-Crossing for Bridgeland stability conditions
- Workshop Stability conditions and representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras, Casa Matematica, Oaxaca - Mexico (29/10-2/11/2018), A Riemann-Hilbert problem from stability conditions
- EDGE Seminars at Edinburgh (24/05/2018), A Riemann-Hilbert problem for uncoupled BPS structures
- Trieste, SISSA (05/04/2018), Birmingham (14/11/2018), A Riemann-Hilbert problem for BPS structures
- Leicester, East Midlands Seminar in Geometry (14/12/2017), Geometric structures on some spaces of stability conditions
- Bonn, Workshop A-infinity structures and representation theory (4-8/12/2017), A construction of Frobenius manifold from stability conditions on Rep(Q)
- Sheffield, Pure Maths Colloquium (29/11/2017), Introduction to Frobenius manifolds
- Contributed talk at SISSA, Summer school in enumerative geometry (3-7/07/2017), A convergence property for a deformation of Joyce generating functions
- Cardiff, 2CinC, Cow and Calf Conference in Cardiff (23-24/02/2017), A Frobenius type structure from stability data
- University of Milano Statale, Seminario di Natale (19-20/12/2016), A construction of Frobenius manifold from stability conditions
I will participate to
- Winter School ‘Geometry, Algebra and Combinatorics of Moduli Spaces and Configurations IV’, Dobbiacco, 24-28/02/2020